Thursday, August 22, 2013

Recent instagrams.

Some recent snapshots from my instagram:
My new fabulous find from the Phoenix Buffalo Exchange. Hand-sewn/embroidered pillow village tote. 


Splurged on some new heels from Urban Outfitters. 


Cheese is a charmer. 


New sunnies! Been holding out for these babes for a while. 


It's been 100+ weather here in the desert. I've acquired a 'bike-shorts chic' look recently.


Cat yoga from Tanoshi, my friend's exotic cat.


You can't beat a $5 dress from the local thrift store. Polyester love.


Beautiful ring by Heidi Abrahamson. She's the most amazing silversmith I know!


Cheese, my fat little man.


My senior ferret Boris. I've had him since he was a tiny babe.


Deliriously dancing in the heat.


Palo Verde beetles and my boy.
Selling these ridiculously cute candy apple red platforms from ASOS on eBay, here


Slowly starting to list some of my collection on eBay. You can find the middle frames here.


New frames from Coastal.com. Your first pair is free!


I'm a sucker for paper thin vintage tees.


Always colorful. Vintage skirt, Frye sandals.


Vintage gold mine find! Mustard messenger bag.


Polyester queen.
Always a rainbow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment